Visit us on our Etsy site to purchase invitations from us online!
If you're from the Niagara Area, you may also set up a meeting with us to discuss your wedding stationary in person,
without purchasing with us through Etsy.
Here's an easy step by step guide of what to expect while purchasing with us through Etsy
1) Visit us at or click on the ETSY SHOP link above
2) Check out all our lovely samples! If you see one you like, continue to step 3. If not, don't be afraid to contact us through e-mail, phone or conversation us through etsy. We will come up with a completely custom order just for you!
3) If you would like to purchase a sample ONLY of the invitation you like on etsy, please feel free to add the item you're viewing to your cart!
4) If you would like to place an order for your customized wedding invitations, please contact us through e-mail or conversation us on etsy & tell us about the invitation you're thinking about purchasing!
5) Once we discuss exactly what you'd like, we will set up a non-refundable 50% deposit listing that must be paid before we start to customize your invitation. We give UNLIMITED PROOFS until the invitation is just perfect & suits your every need. Your deposit goes towards your final balance.
6) Next, we will set up another listing with the remaining balance of your order. Don't worry, you're total will be discussed with you before you pay for your deposit. After we receive your full payment, the production begins! Please check our policies for wait times for our products.
7) We keep in contact with your throughout the whole process so you know how your invitations are coming along! We will tell you when your order is beginning production, in production and completed production so you're never left wondering "hmm, what's going on with my invitations?"
8) You will receive your invitations and they exceed your expectations!
That's it !
Still have questions?
Check out our policies & FAQ page. If you don't see your answer there, feel free to contact us! We love to hear your questions/comments/concerns.